Our Broadbeach holiday house is in true tropical resort style in a great central location and is fully fenced and private with the canal at the end of the lawn.
We have a five night minimum booking however we can do a three night stay if a gap is available. We do not take three night bookings out from one month.
This great destination is a supreme location for Gold Coast holiday living. It is an easy stroll to Jupiter’s Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and the amazing Pacific Fair Shopping Centre. For the energetic you can even walk to Broadbeach’s exciting cafe and restaurant area and our awesome surf beach.
Why not leave your car parked for the whole holiday and ride the G Link light rail which offers a great service between Broadbeach – Pacific Fair to Southport – Griffith University and Hospital, with many stops in between.
Broadbeach holiday house with two full sized master suites.
One of the master suites is a fully detached teak Fijian Bure style bungalow with a high roof constructed of warm timbers. The modern furnishings include a sitting area for a quiet retreat and outdoor chairs on your private deck overlooking the water.
Another master bedroom is part of the main house, yet very private, this room is ideal if you have young children and you don’t want to be detached from the house, it has an ensuite with a spa bath for your own private moments.
The 3rd and 4th bedrooms have 2 single beds in each room. These 2 rooms share the main bathroom with a separate toilet. Sleeps up to 8 people (ideally 6 adults as we try to keep noise to a limit).
Balinese Pavilion and Pool
An impressive Living Pavilion at the rear of the house overlooking the water presides over the property. This pavilion is modelled upon a traditional Balinese dwelling, with a soaring roof supported by huge beams. The expansive space is furnished with comfortable sofas, ottoman, and coffee table.
A built-in BBQ is also housed in this Pavilion with a comfortable dining setting, take advantage of the fabulous Queensland climate and dine outdoors all year round.
Pet and Internet Friendly
Both the living areas have Foxtel which will please all movie and sport fanatics and we also supply Wi-Fi internet.
The north facing sun drenched mango-shaped swimming pool is set in a tropical garden, this is fantastic for outdoor entertaining, situated on the other side of the house away from the main living pavilion, enjoy a drink by the pool in the Bali Hut or relax with a drink as you watch the kids frolic in the pool.
You can relax with the knowledge that the pool is fully fenced as is the boundary that fronts the water on the canal, very safe for children & welcomed furry friends!
Tranquil Canal Views
The house has its own pontoon and sandy beach so if you want to stay home and enjoy these facilities you can fish for bream from the jetty or go for a paddle around the waterways in the 2 kayaks provided to check out the million dollar homes from the water side.
This property is ideal for two families wishing to holiday together.
Raffia House is in a residential area and in accordance with Gold Coast City Council’s code of conduct, Raffia House has a strict NO party or end of school celebrations policy.
At a Glance
- 4-bedroom house with a Bali influence
- Fully fenced Pool with sun lounges
- Pontoon – great for fishing, fishing rods supplied
- 2 kayaks for exploring the waterways
- 2 x Queen bedrooms
- 2 x bedrooms with 2 single beds in each room
- 1 of the queen bedrooms is a detached bungalow with ensuite
- 3 Bathrooms – Master ensuite has a huge spa & separate shower
- Main bathroom has a bath tub, separate & WC
- Well-appointed kitchen with dish washer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Tiled floors through out
- Thatch entertaining pavilion with lounges overlooking the water
- Gas BBQ & Outdoor Dining
- 2 lounges both with TV’s & DVD on one TV
- Foxtel available on both the TV’s in the living areas
- Pet welcome – fully fenced yard
- There is a pet exercise area beside the Broadbeach Surf Club
- Laundry – Washing Machine & Dryer, Iron & Ironing board
- Remote 2 car garage
- Raffia House is not available for parties, weddings or “schoolies”
- There is a maximum of 8 people including children
- Minimum 5-night stay unless we have a gap for a 3-night booking.
- Linen included in tariff
- Normal cleaning charges are included in the tariff, excessive cleaning and rubbish removal will attract additional charges
- No Smoking inside
Our Raffia Broadbeach holiday house is central to all the fabulous Gold Coast has to offer. The beauty of the hinterland and rain forests are just a short drive away and there are numerous Championship golf courses within a 10-minute drive. Most of the Theme Parks are a 20-minute drive from Broadbeach and Coolangatta Airport is a 30-minute drive south and Brisbane a 60-minute drive north.