This property has an amazing central location and offers superior Broadbeach holiday accommodation. You can easily walk to Pacific Fair, Jupiter’s Casino, restaurants and the surf beach.
We have a five night minimum booking however we can do a three night stay if a gap is available. We do not take three night bookings out from one month.
Sunrise on Sunshine is a new modern home set in a sought after location in Broadbeach – it is an easy walk to Pacific Fair Shopping centre, Jupiter’s Casino, Gold Coast Convention centre, to all the restaurants of Broadbeach, and our beautiful beaches.
Located between 2 G-Link stops makes for easy access to Surfers Paradise and beyond. Making this great property suitable for your family holiday or corporate needs. Of course, as with our other Broadbeach properties it is pet friendly.
Room for Two Families
The master queen size bedroom has access to a waterfront deck, and includes a dressing room and an ensuite with a freestanding bath. There is a second queen size bedroom and another extra-large bedroom with 2 single beds and trundles under each, so there is plenty of room for 4 children to sleep.
Pool and WiFi
There is a large light filled open plan living, dining, kitchen opening onto the east facing deck. The pool in on the Northern end which gets great sun in the Summer months. For those that want to retreat to a quiet room and watch a movie the TV room can be totally shut off from the living area.
Both the living areas have Foxtel which will please all movie & sport fanatics we also supply Wi-Fi internet.
Open Plan and Outdoor Living Spaces
Large east facing deck overlooking the water and pool is a great place to spend your days and evenings. At night sitting with a glass of wine it is very relaxing taking in the stunning skyline views from the iconic high rises of Broadbeach. The BBQ is handy to the deck with a comfortable dining setting, take advantage of the fabulous Queensland climate and dine outdoors all year round.
At a Glance
- 3-bedroom house
- Fully fenced Pool with sun lounges
- Waterfront – great for fishing
- 2 kayaks for exploring the waterways
- 2 x Queen bedrooms
- 1 x bedroom with 2 single beds in each with a trundle (sleeps 4 children)
- 2 Bathrooms – Master ensuite has a feature bath & separate shower
- Main bathroom separate shower & WC
- Well-appointed kitchen with dish washer
- Air conditioning & ceiling fans in each room
- Tiled floors throughout – carpet in the bedrooms
- Large entertaining deck with lounges overlooking Broadbeach skyline & water
- Gas BBQ & Outdoor Dining
- Large open plan lounge with TV & Foxtel
- Separate TV room with TV & Foxtel
- Foxtel available on both the TV’s in the living areas
- Free WiFi
- Pet welcome – fully fenced yard
- There is a pet exercise area beside the Broadbeach Surf Club
- Laundry – Washing Machine & Dryer, Iron & Ironing board
- Remote 2 car garage
- Sunrise on Sunshine is not available for parties, weddings or “schoolies”
- There is a maximum of 8 people including children or 6 adults
- Minimum 5-night stay unless we have a gap for a 3-night booking.
- Linen included in tariff
- Normal cleaning charges are included in the tariff, excessive cleaning and rubbish removal will attract additional charges
- No Smoking inside
This property is ideal for two families wishing to holiday together. Sunrise on Sunshine is in a residential area so in accordance with Gold Coast City Council Code of Conduct, it has a strict NO party or end of school celebrations rule.
The home is central to all the Gold Coast has to offer and the beauty of the hinterland and rain forests are just a short drive away. Numerous Championship golf courses are within a 10-minute drive and the Theme Parks are a 20-minute drive.
Coolangatta Airport is a 30-minute drive south and Brisbane a 60-minute drive north.